5 Reasons to Take a Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk on an Adventure
To be human is to yearn for adventure. We seek out paths untraveled and sights unseen. We blaze trails and take destiny into our hands.
Taking a vehicle off road connects a driver to this feeling of adventure. One goes where not all can go. One sees what not all will see.
The 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk is a perfect choice to take on an adventure. Specially equipped for off-road use, the Grand Cherokee Trailhawk will take you there. Here are five reasons why:
- Quadra-Drive II 4WD System: This system keeps 4WD on always and features an electric limited slip system that allows up to 100 percent of available torque to reach one rear wheel.
- Enhanced Styling: The Trailhawk features more aggressive styling than other trim levels, with tow hooks, anti-glare hood decal, and 18-inch aluminum wheels.
- Quadra-Lift Air Suspension: This suspension system allows for ground clearance to lift to 10.8 inches.
- Interior Comfort: Bolstered performance seats keep you in place while off road.
- Powerhouse Engines: an available 5.7 liter HEMI V8 with 360 horsepower and 390 pound-feet of torque will pull you through most any obstacle.
Begin your Grand Cherokee adventure at Bayer Chrysler Dodge Ram.